Thursday, August 12, 2010

Posing Pretty

So, you've been introduced to Craigslist, right?

If not, let me introduce you. This is Craigslist. The most magical thing that ever happened to my home. An online yardsale. All the time. Day or night.

To steal the words of Thrifty Decor Chick, I "big pink puffy heart" Craigslist. It's like the forever kinda heart-ing.

Anyway, I always get amused at what people will do to sell something on Craigslist.

I mean seriously.

Like this beauty

Did you click the link?

I mean really, your all caps description of the life-sized dandy is really going to help you get the $2,000 you are asking for them.

And what about this one?


They did a costume change halfway through the shoot to improve the chances of this selling.

Makes sense, right?



Who knows....

I do know, it makes me laugh.

So I thought I would share it with you.

1 comment:

kait said...

HAHHAHAHAH!! The costume change DID make the table look more exciting!