Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Letter

Dear Size 6,

Just wanted to write a quick note and let you know how much I miss you.

I know it’s been far too long since we have spent any quality time together, but I want you to know I have not forgotten about you. I often think fondly of the olden days when we used to hang out all the time. From a night out at the movies to that one trip to the fair…. Man, those were the good ole days. I hope we can relive some of those memories soon, but please be patient.

I am working hard to try to squeeze you in soon, but I can’t make any promises. You know, with the baby and all. It’s just that my priorities have changed a bit. But my hope is that by Christmas time we will be as close as ever…. Does that work for you? Hopefully, you will still be around by then?

If not, I understand. It can be tiring to wait, especially for someone who has put you through so much hot and cold in your life. I know you must feel as though I have hung you out to dry.

I am so sorry.

Much love,


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Haha- I love it, Leah! I'm also hoping for my size 6 by Christmas. (It had been my birthday... then Elina's birthday... then Thanksgiving). Now I'm just trying to "keep it real"! :)