Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A "Ked"tastrophe

Remember Keds?



Man, do I miss my Keds.

I think I could wear Keds and flip flops every day for the rest of my life and be a happy woman - albeit an unstylish woman, but very happy none the less.

There was something magical about a beautiful pair of pristine white Keds.

However, I never had pristine white Keds for long.

While other girls were prancing around in theirs for weeks, sometimes months, mine usually looked like this within minutes of putting them on.



I never knew how it happened, but I am guessing it had something to do with a distinct lack of coordination.

And I am blaming that for why I never have been able to master the ability to walk in heels correctly.

Speaking of which, could anyone give me lessons?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

haha! Standing on the balls of your feet and leading with your hamstrings and glutes usually helps me. Helps to balance things out. Now... teach me how you buy groceries so cheap! ;)