Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Praying and Weighting

I am sure you are tired of hearing about it, but I am working so hard to lose this stubborn, stubborn weight. 

This week has been a rough week for me.

I haven't lost anything since the last weigh in more than a week ago.

It's easy to get discouraged. 

I work so hard.  Counting calories, working out an hour a day, 5 days a week, and not losing weight. 

And I still have 30 lbs. to lose.

I can see it if I were like 10 lbs from my goal, but this whole journey has been stinking hard from the very beginning. 

I am beginning to feel like a failure. 

And then I read this....

And it was everything I could do not to sit in the floor and cry.

He made me.

He knows me.

He knows my silly little weight loss woes.

He loves me.

He adores me. 

Just as I am. 



I got some big news today that may explain alot about my struggle. 

So I pray, and I wait.  Or do I weight?  (Anyone?  Really?  Ok, maybe it's just me...sorry)

All the same, I am secure in the fact that no matter the situation, I am loved by my Father. 

And that's good enough for me.

No comments: