Thursday, August 19, 2010

An Evolution

Another lifetime ago, this was me.


I used to moan about not having enough friends, being lonely or bored, and being fat.

Oh, how little that me knew.

These days, I am trying to squeeze every drop out of every day.

The old me used to look for opportunities to go on road trips with friends.


The new me is like, "Road trip, Schmoad trip! Let me stay home and curl up on the couch any day!"

The old me used to go to depressing plays at old theatres with my hubby and our besties.


The new me would much rather camp out on the besties couch under a blanket.


The old me was adventurous and did things like run for hours on the beach.

(Pretend like this is a picture of me running on the beack, K? Thanks!)

The new me would much rather camp out on the besties couch under a blanket.


What happened to me!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You learned how to enjoy the simple things in life?

smarie said...

You became a Mommy :)