Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pimping Craigslist

So, I think I may have mentioned a time or 2 that Techy has some skillz when it comes to all things technology related.

I think I may have even told you about that time in 2nd grade when he wrote a program to lock out all the other kids on his classroom computer.

Well, today I want to show you the great lengths that Techy will go to when he really wants to sell something on Craigslist.

Did you know that Techy and I own land in Virginia?

That's right.


On top of a mountain.

Overlooking Blacksburg.

About 10 minutes away from my mom's house.

But now, Mommy and Daddy are moving.

Meaning our land will be 45 minutes away from them.

POINTLESS.

So, now we are attempting to use wonderful Craigslist to sell our land.

Mostly because we are cheap. And partially because we have been through this whole "For Sale by Owner" thing twice now.

It works for us.

But I never knew you could do this with Craigslist. (Yes, other techy's out there. Mock me for my ignorance. I am also dazzled by simple things like falling stars and sunshine.)

Anyway, props to my awesome husband for pushing through and pimping our Craigslist ad every week until this thing gets a "SOLD" sign on it.

No comments: