Thursday, August 26, 2010

I totally didn't see that coming....

It's happened before. 

Like the time I said, "I will never wear those!"
Source

And then six months later, I was out shopping for my own pair of the pointy-toed stilletto.

Or the return of the face swallowing sunglasses

 And then...

What I want to know is, how does something that was once so repulsive become something you covet?

Well, it's happened yet again.

Not to me.

To my sister.

Who was the nay-sayer of nay-sayers.

Particularly of the mini-van.

Remember the person in high school who ridiculed all things soccer mom? 

That was my sister.

But then she had a baby.

And then 9 months later, found out she was pregnant.

And then 9 months after that one was delivered...you get the idea.

 So...

This week she bought this...


And is happier than a kid at Christmas.

Now, I don't really believe in all the karma-stuff, but...

No comments: