Monday, August 9, 2010

Million Dollar Idea

Can we talk about something that has been bothering me for a long, long time?

Do you know what these three men have in common?


*



Confused? Perhaps this helps….





Oh, right. Now you know who they are….

Yeah, these men have made millions because of commercializing their ideas that just happened to work.

If only I could have a million dollar idea.
Seriously.
A green bag that grows a tomato plant upside down?
INGENIOUS.
There is practically NO capital expenditure there. Just some fabric and a little plastic. AND we can use it to grow strawberries and green peppers?
If only....

Sigh.

Maybe in my next life. Maybe some kind of female phenomenon.
Something that paints toenails for you.
Or cuts your hair for you.
Or maybe that gives the same effects of Spanx without the discomfort.
Yeah.

That would be a dream come true for this ole girl. And then I could actually afford to PAY someone to paint my toenails for me.

Ahh, a girl can dream, can’t she?

*For the record, when you Google Tony Horton’s name, the first 5 or so pictures are all topless. Not sure how I feel about that. But I guess if you are getting millions because of your amazing 12 pack abs, you shouldn’t be afraid to show them off.

No comments: