Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lost Fest

Over the last few weeks, Techy and I have discovered a new obsession. LOST.

Better late than never, right?

But actually, I say, better late than the first time around.

From our perspective, it’s so much easier to watch episode after episode all at one time once the season is over.

Also, can I just say, I hate commercial breaks. What a waste of good television.

Oh, and let me add that since the show is over I don’t have to wait for each new season to come out.

Oh, the bliss.

Especially with a show like LOST. How in the world did you people do it? (Assuming you watched it while it was on…) Must have been the most annoying television show of all time. Just as everything gets all dramatic – a commercial break or worse, the show goes off. OH.MY.GOSH.

We are only on Season 1, but I am HOOKED.

I do have to say…. And no spoilers, please, but some of my friends told me that after season 2 it goes downhill. As fast paced as the show is, I totally get how that could happen. When you run through all your good story lines in the first 2 seasons, that’s what happens.

But until further notice, I love getting "Lost" with Techy any time I can.

No comments: