Friday, August 20, 2010

33.33%

Soooooooooooooooo

Today was weigh-day.

And I lost weight!

Boo-yeah.

(Of course some of you may have seen my FB status from Monday which noted that I had lost weight over the weekend....)

So yeah,

Here's where I'm sittin pretty

And that's with all my clothes on. *
I am thrilled, delighted, happier than ever...

That's 15 lbs down from my starting point of 180.

That's also 33% of the way to my goal weight of 135.

Not to be confused with my pre-pregnancy weight of 137.

Point being,


I am closer to this size than I have been in a very long time.

You do the math it's less than 30 lbs to my pre-prego weight.

Who's excited?

Who thinks I can actually get there by Christmas time?

I think I can, I think I can...

Note to self:  I used the word "I" 11, now 12 13 times in this post.  That could come off as a little self absorbed....  Rethink that next time, ok?  Thanks.

*Everyone knows you only weigh yourself first thing in the morning with NO clothes on for your true, accurate weight.


No comments: