Friday, January 7, 2011

Weight Update # 12

What if I told you that I weighed in higher than my last weigh in?

Would you be shocked?

Devistated?

Curled up on the fetal position in mourning for my not-loss?!

No?!?!?!?!!?

Well, to be honest, neither was I.

I mean, my last weigh in was before Christmas.

Also known as the time of year when I like to gorge myself on food completely unhinged of all restrictions.

And yes, I gained 5 lbs.

Meaning I was at 147.4 when the week started.

But I deleted that picture.

So you will never know for sure... HA!  HA!  HA! (said in my spookiest Count from Sesame Street voice)

However, this week I worked hard to get back on track.

And the hard work seemed to pay off! 


I managed to lose exactly 3 lbs.

And even though you can't really see it in this pic, I painted my toenails!

Wow.

Big Week People!

-3 Pounds AND Painted Toenails.

I am so impressed.

This still leaves me 7.4 lbs. away from pre-pregnancy weight.

However, it also leaves me only 14.4 lbs. away from my goal weight, as seen here....

And for now, that's good enough for me!

No comments: