Friday, January 21, 2011

Weight Update #14

I won't sugar coat it...

I ain't happy about it.

Apparently, my body is, though. 

Oh.so.content.

Oh, and just so you know, I was so upset at my scale that I didn't take a picture.

You will just have to trust me when I say that it was 143.2 this morning.

Even though I took this pretty picture on Wednesday....


And this one yesterday.


And then today, was 143.2

So tell me, how do I go down and back up that much in two days? 

Two days of hard work and steady cardio??

Color me bitter.

What...that's not a color?

Color me frustrated.

Still not a color?

Fine.

Whatev.

I think you get the point. 

Oh, and just to let you know, this is one instance where I do not know it all and I am totally asking for advice on Facebook.  If you know-it-all, feel free to find me and comment as soon as possible.  Because I got goals, peeps, and 143 just ain't cuttin' it!

No comments: