Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Musings

I know that most, if not all of you read my daily posts and say to yourself..."Where does she come up with such brilliance?!"



Well, today I am spilling it.

Because everyone deserves to know how my lightbulb moments come to be....

The honest truth...

Although as PW would say, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

No, seriously....

Ok, fine.

So the honest to goodness truth is...

Almost every single blog post I have ever posted (or at least half...mostly, the really good ones), came during a "moment of inspiration" in the bathroom.

Seriously.

Brings a whole new meaning to "get your mind out of the toilet!" Huh?

I don't know what it is about this moment...


That makes this happen....


And just to really throw you for a loop, my other great moments of brilliance happen here....


Would it scare you to know that almost every room in my house is decorated from my dreams?

For those of you who have been to my house this should be no surprise.... 

Anyway....

Toilet Thinking...

Yeah....

I am beginning to wonder if I should rename my blog to "Musings of a Pot Sitter".

Because, clearly, that would be more appropriate.

Although slightly awkward when trying to comment on all the other blogs out there....

And let's just be honest,  I would probably lose all my readers.

I mean, seriously, Pot Sitter????

So, in closing, and in honor of this vulnerable state that I am in....

Here's a very classy poem that one of my mom's friends taught her as a kid....

I so tired.

I so weary.

Who wake I up and call I "Deary"?

Who get me from my warm, warm cot

And sit me on this cold, cold pot

And make me pee when I cannot?

Just to prove that I am not the only one who muses in the bathroom...


2 comments:

KAIT said...

LOL!!! I think of the craziest things at night, you're lucky yours make sense! Usually I wake up the next morning and go I can't believe I thought that was a good idea! hahah!

Ohh pot sitter, you are definitely one of my favorite bloggers!

Carrie said...

Sure, musings of a pot sitter would be a GREAT title for a blog. Would sure get you noticed ;) I was also taught this poem from my mom..not kidding. I have a last line though...."take I off, I frew!" Anyway.... Its all right...your "The RULEBRERAKER"