Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Gush!

Dear Peeps,

This week has been ruff. 

As in fever for 5 days, snow day, ear infection, midnight wake-up call...RUFF.

Thankfully, things are looking up.

But Techy and I have both been a little tense. 

A little stressed.

Totally feeling the pressure.

Now, I may have mentioned a time or two that my dear, sweet hubby tends to cope with stress by either melting down ("I'm going to bed" is the more literal version of his melt down....) or by joking. 

And this week has been nothing different.

Except last night, I started his version of a melt down.

And he started his version of joking.

I wanted to go to bed at 7:30 and he wanted to make jokes.

Here's the best part of being married to your best friend:

Other than the sleeping together....

You laugh together.

I wish I could explain the jokes to you. 

But you totally wouldn't get it. 

Because it's really kind of an inside joke.

As in mimicking the kiddo we are raising type of inside joke.

And I would venture to say that most of you have moments like these in your home too.

Maybe not about your kids, but your cat, dog, goldfish named Ronald..... 

Things you share together.

That occasionally provide warm moments of laughter.

And I am here to remind you to cherish these moments.

Because they are special.

And they are the things you are going to remember.

Just to think of Techy crawling around the floor and pretending to bite things cracks me up.

See, I told you you wouldn't get it....

No comments: