Thursday, January 6, 2011

I CAN'T HANDLE TODAY!!!

Because I feel like my pile continues to grow and grow and grow.

Because my Christmas tree is still up.


And so is my dancing Santa


Because I gained 5 lbs. over the holidays.

And then deleted the pic of my scale to prove it.

Because the pile on my desk at work continues to grow.

Because the pile on my desk at home is even higher.

Because my house is a mess.

And my pants are too long.

Because the bills are high.

And it's tax time.

I just wanted to say "ACK!!!!"

Hopefully, you get it.

If not, here's a hint.



It's a Cathy kind of a day.


Stay tuned...

I plan to work on a My Honest Opinion post as soon as I come up with something to be honestly opinionated about!

1 comment:

Kait said...

my xmas stuff is still up too and it's annoying the crap out of me!

i've HAD the time to put it away this week...i just haven't actually dont it yet LOL! This weekend, i swear!