Friday, January 28, 2011

Weight Update # 15

If you are friends with me on Facebook, this one is really going to confuse you!

Because I totally did my math wrong this morning.

And got all excited about a good weight loss week.

Only to realize, my math was off.

Without further ado....


Which according to my last Facebook pic would be 2.6.

Which would be awesome.

However, when I looked at last week's weigh in post, I remembered that I was down to 143.2. 

But remember, I forgot to take a pic of it.

Leading to my mucho confusion.

And remember last week, I only lost .6 lbs.

So this week, I lost 2 lbs. 

Yay me?

I mean, really, it's just meeting the goal that I set.

So nothing amazing.

Unless you consider that it's more than I lost in the previous 2 weeks combined.

And then it's all, WHOAH!

And here's the thing, peeps....

I saw the one-four-zero at one point this week....

Which means that I am oh.so.close to the one-three-somethings.

And I am so excited about it.

So how are you doing?

Anyone else wanna out their weight loss numbers this week?

Spill it, peeps! 

Failure or progress...I promise to provide encouragement and motivation, or just plain embarrassment if necessary!

Goodness knows, it's worked for me!

No comments: