Monday, January 31, 2011

Lady's Night

Whatta weekend.

And for the record, if you wanna get a weekend off to a kickin start, I know how.

We called it Mom's Night Out....

And it was a blast. 


Although, next time we should probably higher this guy to keep the party going...




No?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Sophisticated Momma!

Um.  Yeah.
Probably not...

For the record, I have gone years thinking that I bring the party....

But I learned on Friday, that is clearly not the case.

"The Party" didn't arrive until a good half an hour after I got there.


And so I learned that the party is not "brought" until we give the paper head her drink.

Paper head Hil, we miss you....

The sad truth is that every single one of us "Mom"'s were so happy to get out of the house, we could barely contain ourselves.

Do you know what happens when Mom's get out of their homes without a care in sight?

To be honest, neither do we...

We pretty much all went nuts.


Ok, so yeah. 

Our version of "Going nuts" is a little less Ke$ha and a lot more Martha Stewart.

But what I can tell you is this, the first hour alone was like a marathon of words. 

Everyone was talking....

Truthfully, I think I was involved in about 5 different conversations at the same time. 
And then the dancing began...




Then someone found a pole...
And apparently, some wine....

And before you knew it,  everyone was dancing...



And let's not forget our male entertainment for the evening...


What a cutie!

And let's face it...no party is complete without a pass the paper head game....




We all had to let the paper head Hilary know how much she's missed (subliminal message:  COME HOME, HILARY...COME HOME...)

And for the record, I am pretty sure a good time was had by all!

(Except for the Paper head Hil, who just needs to COME HOME!)

Here's where I should throw up a poll about how every weekend should be kicked off in such a fashion!

It was a BLAST!

Now to talk our husbands into it....

No comments: