Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do you know what happens...

When a dieter/weight-loss junkie, such as myself, weighs herself midweek

Only to discover that she has already lost nearly 2 lbs.?

NOTHING.

As in, I would usually give up all my hard work for the rest of the week and consider myself golden.

But considering that the nearly 2 lbs. puts me within 3 lbs of the 130's, I need some accountability.

I need to stick with it.

Stay strong.

Workout hard.

Tonight.

Tomorrow.

Friday.

And then see where I am at.

Obviously, not expecting 130's, but I better be darn close!!!

Keep me accountable, people!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can do it woman!
No slacking off...if you slack off then so will I...it will be on your head if I gain weight this week...

How's that for motivation? Not good? Well, I tried...