In my mind's eye, I saw me getting so much more done this month.
In reality, I haven't even taken down my Christmas tree.
On my agenda:
1. The foyer remodel.
AKA. Board & Batten HEAVEN!!!
2. Paint basement.
3. Make a slipcover for hideous colored sofa in basement.
4. Become a size 6 - miraculously.
5. Schedule all my vacations for the year with plenty of time remaining for family visits.
6. Come up with the most incredible 60th birthday gift for my father in law.
7. Pay off all my bills and spend practically no money on anything.
9. Keep every weekend PLAN-FREE.
10. Stay healthy.
So far, and we are half way through the month, I have achieved NONE of the things on my list.
Think the other 17 days of the month will be any more successful?
I have my doubts!
It's been fun all the same!
Happy Almost Halfway Through January, Ya'll!!!