Friday, November 12, 2010

Weight Update #7: Another 2 weeks down


I love to make you anticipate it.

But since I know you don't care nearly as much as I do.

And probably feel like crying your eyes out when you see anyone but yourself lose weight. 

Or maybe that's just me.... 

Biggest Loser is a total sobfest for me....

And I usually end up mumbling, "I love f-f-f-f-at people!" at some point during the show.

Techy will vouch for this. 

Every episode.

But wait, that's not what we are here to talk about! 

So, the results are in....


That's not quite 3 lbs. from the last weigh in.  More like 2.4 lbs.

Which is above my normal 2.  So I am happy.

But that's not all the big news for today.

Remember this post about getting back into a size 10.

It was so unofficial. 

It was dress pants. 

Dress pants are so forgiving.

All stretchy and loose....

But jeans....

That was a battle I had not conquered.

Until today.



Now, I am not saying that there isn't a muffin top.

But I am saying it is comfortable. 

As in not cutting me in 2. 

And yes, my bedroom is a total mess at all times.  Including but not limited to socks in the floor next to my scale as seen here or my belt in the floor as seen here...

Or the basket of laundry and messy dressers seen here....
I have a very good reason for this....

It's called, I clean my room in 20 minute intervals.  And I haven't had 20 minutes this week.

So yeah, I should have 20 minutes tomorrow, and maybe I will take a picture or maybe not.

In the meantime, judge me for my messy room and not my weight.  

Because I am only 15.4 lbs. from pre-preggo and 17.4 from my goal. 

Boo-YEAH!

4 comments:

Kait said...

LOL!!! You crack me up!

Those jeans look so good on you, your legs look super skinny!

Unknown said...

I hate you...but in a good way...does that make sense?

Roberta said...

Congratulations LEAH...you are an official Skinny Beeoghtch ;) I love Biggest Looser as well and it also makes me cry every week...not just because it's hitting my emotional button (it's the tinniest thing on my body ;) but because of what Bob & Gillian make them do...OMG...every week I'm like...are you kidding me? I'm surprised the contestants don't have more injuries. But they must want it bad enough to go throught all that...KINDA like me and this PURGE I'm doing...yeah right! You go girl and have a great day, fondly, Roberta

Lauren R said...

Yeahhhh girl! Show off that skinny booty ; )

Lauren

p.s. I have a 3 week winter break starting Dec. 11th so can we workout together and you can kick me into shape.. I don't even remember what exercise equipment looks like.