Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Little Things

One thing about weight loss...

When you go from this

To this

To this

To this*


Some things are going to get lost in the shuffle.

Like, cough *the girls* cough.

If you don't have any idea what I mean, then I officially hate your guts.

Let me explain to you what happens when you go from having the 36DD's of pregnancy/nursing to the flat tires of this next phase.

It goes something like this:

Your stomach ends up bigger than "the girls" for a lot longer than you hoped.

Meaning that for months AFTER your baby has arrived, you end up getting asked questions about when you are due. 

However, it should be noted that my belly is officially smaller than "the girls" now.

Time to celebrate! 

Cake, anyone?


*that was 10 lbs ago!!!  Holla!!!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Too funny Leah...I never had the "girls" in the first place so after having babies I was glad just to have any baby bumps left...lol You look great...keep it up ;)