Today, I would like to take the opportunity to do something that I very rarely do...
Toss my opinions on several topics on your shoulders....
I am blaming it on contact ADHD.
From having been with Techy so much this weekend.
I can't focus on one topic for too long.
And it's all his fault.
Because I have become acustomed to flitting from subject to subject in order to keep up with the inner workings of his brain.
Scary, in and of itself....
But I have SOOOOOO many opinions to share.
1. Chick-fil-a in Georgia is about 100 times more efficient than Chick-fil-a anywhere else.
I know, right?
You thought Chick-fil-a's in general were mad efficient.
Georgia Chick-fil-a's are on a whole new level of impressiveness.
And can we talk about the fact that it is pretty much the best fast food ever?
With the exception of Fazoli's - which I hear has gone out of business.
Probably due to someone like Techy stealing all their breadsticks.
This makes me sadder than you can know.
2. I am mad unpopular these days.
I posted "what's on your summertime playlist" on facebook the other day hoping to get a whole list of songs to have Techy download for me.
I got 2 responses.
Color me cranky.
3. I love my job.
I often like to complain about the fact that I have to get up and go to work 5 days a week.
But during weeks like this week, when I have to do my job AND someone else's I realize how lucky I am to have MY job.
Especially since my boss has never ever used any of my faux pas against me.
And clearly, he could.
4. Right now, if someone were to ask me what is on my summer time play list (can we say, "bitter?"), I would answer with "Tonight, Tonight" by Hot Chelle Ray and "Good Life" by One Republic. Seriously. It doesn't get much better.
Unless you are an 18 month old.
In which case, "Tonight, Tonight" does nothing for your groove thang - but "Wheels on the Bus" makes you bounce in your babychair like Bill Cosby in that one intro dance.
Yeah. Wheels on the Bus. Epic.
Bill Cosby. Epic.
Hot Chelle Ray. Epic.
5. If you don't already, you need to go out right now and purchase a pair of heels/wedges with a strap around your ankle.
It will do mad things for your legs.
And even madder things to your lover.
We don't have to talk about what it could do to your credit card statement, though, right?
6. Did I mention that I am going to start referring to Techy as my lover?
It makes me sound so much more risque.
Maybe it will make me more popular.
Unless you are a teenager in my youth group.
And then it just makes me disgusting.
7. I am beginning to think the Brit's have it right with all their hat-wearing.
I think it would be awesome to wear hats all the time like Camilla does.
They dress up any outfit.
Hat with my pjs at 3 pm?
Now I don't look sloppy, I look ready for tea!
And I am pretty sure they divert the eye from any decidedly unappealing bulges that may make appearances in my get-ups.
Therefore, hats equal epic.
And ultra necessary.
8. Lauren Alaina so should have won American Idol.
Did you see her sing this song?
I cried my eyeballs out.
Also did you see her kiss Scotty McCreery?
Yep. It did happen.
Techy and I both saw it the first time.
And were like, "WE KNEW IT!"
Although they are both denying any meaning to the kiss....
Yes. I Googled it.
9. I think my Behind the Stone Wall is getting stale.
I think I am not alone in this thought.
Also? I think I talk too much.
If only I had the ability to be witty in a nutshell.
Like some people.
10. "The Host" - although very good - just cannot compare to Hunger Games.
Which, by the way, Techy has read 2 of the 3 books in the past 3 days.
Apparently, I talked the books up THAT MUCH.
I consider myself a success based on this fact alone.