Monday, June 27, 2011

We Was Happy Because We Was Together.

Can you even believe that it's Monday again?

I know I can't.

My weekend was quite the blur of reading, cleaning, and laundry-doing.

You see, my brother is getting married next Saturday.

And tomorrow, my entire family will be making the first leg of their trip to the wedding by driving to my house.

After which, we will all continue the journey.

Together.

All 11 hours of it.

With 4 kids under the age of 4 years old.

I still am not sure what we were thinking when we planned this trip.

Except perhaps the old adage that my Grandma Wright* would say in almost every story of her childhood.

"We was happy cause we was together."

Perhaps we think that no matter the chaos or the car sickness or the crying baby(ies), we will be happy because we are together.

What does this mean for you?

Probably nothing.

But POSSIBLY long excerpts of crazy, car-sick Leah posts sent from my iPad - so they will be photo-less.

Be excited.

It's gonna be a fun week!

*Remember my Grandma Wright

No comments: