Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Helpful How-To: Relaxation

I don't know if you can sense it or not...

But I am stressed. 

So, so stressed.

This summer is gearing up quicker than I ever dreamed possible.

This weekend is a wedding.

Next weekend Techy has a photoshoot and I am hosting a party at my house.

The following weekend is a 2 photoshoot weekend.  I hate 2 photoshoot weekend's.

And the week after that, my brother is getting married.

If you are looking at a calendar, that would be 4th of July weekend.

And we're driving.

Joy....

The weekend after that is a 2 photoshoot weekend.  Again.

And finally, the weekend after that begins something almost too glorious to even think about right now.

VACATION.

To keep myself from getting too overwhelmed at the fact that there are so little downtime between then and now, I am focusing.

You can join me if you would like....

Closing my eyes....

Deep breath in.....

Now, open my eyes....

And I'm here...


And here.


This is my reward for all the ridiculousness that I have to endure between now and July 15.

If you need a little relaxation, you are more than welcome to focus on it as well.

I totally understand.

And I already know of at least 1 person who is participating.

No comments: