Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekly Weigh In # 27

It's almost been a month since my last WWI post.

Sad, I know. 

But it isn't because I have completely given up the hope of ever losing weight.

It's mostly because life has been busy.

But for the record, I have still been weighing.

Just to redeem myself...

This is last week's weigh in...



Not great, but not bad....

And I am still working out like a fiend.

After all, I have a bridesmaid's dress to fit into in like 15 days.

So here goes nothing...


Do you see that!?

See what it says!??!!

One - Three - SEVEN!!!!

Yes, I see the Point Eight....

But what's it matter?!

I haven't been this close to my goal since April!

And it feels good to know my hard work is finally paying off.

So I think I'll go reward myself with chocolate....

Just kidding.

I'll be busting my butt with a workout as soon as possible....

Because I wanna see One Three Six before the big ole wedding hoopla.

Wish me luck!

No comments: