Friday, November 19, 2010

Weight Update #8: Curve ball edition

Don't panic, it hasn't been 2 weeks yet. 

But since I absolutely won't want to weigh myself next Friday (I obviously will be a little preoccupied next Friday), I figured I would rearrange the schedule just a bit and weigh myself this morning. 

That's not to say I will get off the hook next week.  I am sure we will weigh in at work on Wednesday, but by Friday, I probably won't want to see the damage I have done over the giant bird holiday.

So without further ado, here's this week's poundage:

That's right folks.

That's a 1-4-9, or if you talk trucker talk it's a 1-4-9er.

Either way, it's awesome!


And yes.  Those are really my feet. 

You can tell by the chipped nail polish toesies that have been in every weigh in pic thus far.

And I don't know if you can do the math or not, but that's 3.4 lbs since my last weigh in, just last week.  That's more than I have lost in most 2 week segments.

And I am really happy. 

Only 12 lbs. from the pre-preggo weight.

That feels good. 

And that's before the race tomorrow.

Let's be honest, between weight loss posts and man-sick posts, have I beat a dead horse or 2 this week? 

You decide.

And I will just keep on smiling.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Wow...that's awesome Leah! I don't blame you for talking about your weight loss...you should be proud...heck if it was so darn easy...we'd all be doing it...but it's not easy! Why is that...it seems to go on a lot faster than it comes off?