Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Happy Dance

So last night, after my hardcore elliptical workout of 5 minute intervals, I came upstairs and found Techy.

Doing much the same thing as he has been doing for the last 3 months. 

Working.

At his computer.

It's getting old. 

But I digress....

He took one look at me and said, "You look skinny!"

And I did this.


No, I haven't hit the goal. 

But I am getting closer. 

And Techy is noticing...which says ALOT.

And if you missed it on Facebook, I signed up for my first 5k.  One week from Saturday.

Still not sure what I was thinking.

But for kicks and giggles, today was another running day. 

I hit the park on my lunch break.

And ran 2.6 miles in 28:20. 

About a 10:45 mile and my longest distance to date. 

(Well, this time around, anyway...)

I think I could probably run the 3.1 now. 

That's my goal for Saturday.

Anyone wanna come with?

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Good for you...I'm trying to loose as well and the other day my DH noticed and I told him that now I'm his Skinny Bitch...so watch it ;) Ain't love grand...lol
I'll be cheering for you on the sidelines...you go girl!