Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Helpful How-To: Reverse! Reverse!

Despite what you are thinking, this is not a tutorial in how to do the Cha-Cha Slide.

Although, we all know how amazing I am at dancing...(Techy is emphatically shaking head from left to right and mouthing "NO"....  I say, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" or behind me or whatever....)

No, this is actually just a switcheroo in the ole schedule.

This week, instead of posting my boring normal Helpful How-To Post, I am reversing it.


Anyone out there have a really great tutorial or something that clearly you are the only one who knows how to do properly?

Anything?

Maybe like remove a red hot from a toddler's nose or change a tire or, for those nurses out there, remove a knife from someone's cheek? 

Otherwise, you will be getting a tutorial on how to put down the toilet seat, empty the dishwasher, or change a dirty diaper as I am becoming more proficient on a daily basis at doing these things.
 
Hoping to hear from you!

No comments: