Friday, November 5, 2010

The Hungry Girl Goes First

Last night, I went to dinner with my in-laws.

And because of the ridiculous, crazy, whirlwind week that I have had at work this week, I had barely eaten anything all day long.

So I pretty much gorged at dinner.

As in, I had 2 bowls of salad (with low fat, Asian dressing), a bowl of pasta, a slice of french bread, Little Man's crust from his french bread.

As if that wasn't enough, when I got home, I dug out the spaghetti that I made on Wednesday and had a couple giant bites of that along with some of the left-over chili from Thursday.

I may or may not have thrown it all back with a piece of Halloween candy that I still haven't managed to get rid of....

And this morning, I couldn't drag my butt out of bed early enough to get a full workout in, so it was just a half for me today.

All that to say, instead of my scale being kind to me instead I am up 2/10 of a lb. from last week, at 155. 

To be honest, I am proud it isn't higher, considering the sugar in my house right now....

I really have to be good this weekend and next week if I want to see results before weigh in day.  My goal is at least 3 lbs.  And I am thinking that if I stick to my workouts this weekend and eat reasonably this weekend, I should be that much closer. 

In other news, be kind on me.  It's been an extremely rough week over here.  I am tired, I am cranky, and I am (obviously) hungry. 

Hopefully, I will have some blog time this weekend and I will finally post about Little Man's first Halloween!

Hugs!

1 comment:

Kait said...

This post made me hungry! Time to find more jokes on my Laffy Taffys....