Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some days

Some days I feel fat.

Some days I feel crazy.

Some days I feel like my head is going to explode.

Some days I feel like I don't do enough.

Some days I feel like I do too much.

Welcome to today.

Just another crazy day in my world.



But here are a few references to the things going on in my your worlds:

Carrie is anxiously awaiting her new neice and celebrating a future sister in law.
Jill is enjoying a great day at WVU.
 
Christine is telling people off on the train.
 
Roberta is recycling old coupons and holding a shoe funeral.
 
Thanks for helping me keep my head on and straight with your entertaining posts!

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Ah Leah...thanks for remembering me on this special day...lol
Losing all those shoes has been very difficult and I just don't know how I would have gotten through this day without my friends ;)

Debbie Lovette said...

Hey, that's my girl's blog!! cool!