Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's a Comeback

Well, well, well...

What have we here???


It's been so long since I saw it that I had completely forgotten it even existed....

That, my friends, is a collarbone.

AKA. Clavical.

My collarbone.

AKA. Clavical.

And I was so excited to see it that I had to grab the nearest camera just to share it with you.

All 17 of you who will read this tomorrow can be very excited for me.

Meanwhile, I will be weighing in first thing in the morning.

Wish me luck.

The goal is at least 3.

I don't know if I will make it over my 1 lb. per week mark that I have stayed at for oh, the last 27 weeks.

But here's hoping!

Wish me luck ya'll.

See you tomorrow, when the results are in!

3 comments:

Kait said...

Woop Woop! Tristan always likes to grab Jesh's collarbone and say "collarbone" baha! (weird story, not sure why I just shared that haha) Congrats on dropping more pounds skinny! Happy start to your weekend! :)

Sarah Wooldridge said...

Go head with your bad self!!! way to go!! Wohoooo & on a Friday too :)

Roberta said...

Yes...that's the spot that we have to remind our hubbies that we like to be kissed at ;) On second thought that might lead to babies and the baby fat and then we'd have to start all over again...lol
Just go buy you a new scarf for that pretty neck ;)