Friday, October 29, 2010

Weight Update # 6

The saga continues.

Official weigh in.

Another 2 weeks behind me. 

A 2.5 mile run last Saturday.

Lots and lots of hours on the elliptical.

At least one 30 Day Shred session this week.

At least one 10 minute ab workout.

And despite what I may have led you to believe in Wednesday's post, I actually lost more than 1 lb. in the last 2 weeks.



That's right.

Be jealous.

Those amazing halloween socks can be seen at some point this weekend over my amazing Vera Wang leggings.  I promise to take pics.

Sorry.  Back on topic.

The scale says that I lost 1.8 lb. over the last 2 weeks.

Which is exactly 19.2 lbs. away from my goal weight, and 17.8 lbs away from my pre-prego weight.

I think the next 19.2 lbs. could be the most difficult lbs. yet.

Amazing, right?  As if the first 25.2 lbs. haven't been difficult enough.

But I think this is the point where alot of people tend to think, oh, I am less than 20 lbs. away from my goal.

I say the last 19.2 lbs will be the most difficult because it would be easier to give up than push through.

Which is where you come in.

Don't let me give up.

I am so close.

I have lost more than I have left.

Push me through and keep me accountable.

Have I ever mentioned how thankful I am for the handful of you who are doing that?

Well, I am very THANKFUL for you.

2 comments:

Kait said...

Look at you skinny mini!!

I am jealous!

And I reallllyyy love the socks! :)

ceejus said...

Have you ever taken classes at the Y? Maybe you just need a change in routine to give you the kick to get the rest of the way. Y memberships are expensive, but non-member classes cost $10. 1 class per week (I highly recommend the kickboxing class...the instructor is cuh-razy) doesn't cost that much.