Friday, October 8, 2010

Here I am

I love my blog.  I love the people who read my blog and I love the encouragement I have gotten over the last few months. 

A few things you should know about me.

First of all, I love, love, love design. 

I day dream about a gorgeous open kitchen with gorgeous countertops and beautiful accents...

If I could pick one room to totally overhaul in my house, it would be my closet of a master bath. 


My one desire is to have a tub I could actually soak in.  But I would have to find a tub to fit into that tuna can we call a master bath. 

Literally, it's so small, I have actually considered those old-people tubs. 

You know the ones...



So yeah...can we say "Rabbit Trail"?

Practically all the blogs in my feed are design blogs of one type or another.  I love it.  But I don't post much about it.  My house isn't uber gorgeous like Meghan's over at HWH.  I haven't had any time to get the projects done in my house that I would have liked to have gotten done.  Although, The Nester is helping me build my case for even more baskets in my house with her 31 Days to a Less Messy Nest.  And I don't really have alot of money to remodel my home, nor do I have the time it requires to search for a good deal.  But Thrifty Decor Chic certainly gives me hope for when I have more time.  (i.e. NEVER!)  Seriously, when I have time, help and the tools I need, I am going to follow her advice for cheap and easy board and batten.

See?  Oh man, do I love design blogs!

But, if you are a regular reader you know that I also have a little teeny obsession with health and weight loss.  Just a little one.  One might even say I am PASSIONATE about it. 

Even more passionate than I am about my love for design. 

Surprising?

Maybe.  But maybe not. 

What's really surprising is that I only read 2 health/exercise blogs: Sarah's and The Happy Runner's.


You see, I enjoy design, and I am ok at design. But weightloss....


Weightloss will probably be the everloving thorn in my side. 

FOR-EVAH.

So I post about it.

And I don't read much about it.

I read enough to get me inspired.  Not overwhelmed.

And then I pout post about it. 

Oh, and I brag post about this guy....


Oh, and sometimes I post about this dude
 

Because, those 2 do nothing so well as keep my life interesting.

All that to say, I know I jump around alot.

So, thanks for reading. 

I love ya!

Love me back, K?

And forgive me for hopping around so much.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

"I love ya".... we can't say love ya back right :) Ha ha! I do love reading your blog!! 'love ya' :)