Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Fit Test

For those of you who are my friends on Facebook, you probably already saw me gloating about my run last night.

For those who didn't, allow me a moment of celebration, jubilation and smugilation. 

I upped my mileage last night!!!!

No, it isn't much. 

But I ran 1.5 miles last night. 

I ran it really slow (11.33/mile) but I finished it. 

Which is saying alot. 

The bigger news?

I got up and worked out this morning.

And I did 30 Day Shred on my lunch break today.

And I feel amazing.

Better than ever.

Strong.  Really strong.

I feel great.

No, I don't like my belly flab. 

No, I don't like the way my arms still jiggle.

And no, I don't necessarily like being in size 12 pants.

But it's progress that I can FEEL.  It's progress I can see.  And it's paying off. 

1 comment:

kait said...

woop woop! that's awesome!!