Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kohl's - They just keep getting better

This weekend, I hit up Kohl's for their early bird sale.

I may have mentioned a time or two about my love affair with the store.

But this time was even better than normal.

This time I had Kohl's cash in hand and an early bird special on the sale racks.  Not to mention, the stores opened an hour early this weekend.

Needless to say, at 7:30 Little Man and I were the only people in the place.

However, I learned something about Kohl's that could be interpreted as slightly unsavory.

Could even cast them in an ugly light.

As frightening as it is, even early on a Saturday morning after restocking their shelves for their big sale, my favorite store did not have the ONE THING I was looking for.

Terrifying, huh?

I was pretty upset.

I mean, I had driven the 1.1 miles from my house to their door only to discover that they didn't have exactly what I wanted to use my Kohl's cash on.

And then I remembered something.

(Or maybe I heard it over the loudspeaker during their occasional Kohl's announcements.  Whatev.)

And I beelined it across the store.

To this lovely device.


You see, if you can find it online, you can buy it.  And ship it.  For Free.

Oh, wanna know the best part?

Totally qualifies for the early bird special.

And I could use my Kohl's cash.

And have it shipped to my house for FREE!

Obviously, this wouldn't work in a pinch - like if I needed a dress to wear to a wedding tomorrow - but this wasn't a pinch.  This was me stocking up for Little Man's winter attire.

And I happened to score an amazing deal.

And still had enough money to bring home a candle for mommy.

I big pink puffy heart LOVE that place.

No comments: