Friday, July 9, 2010

Sweeping out the cobwebs….

This weekend is slated for some heavy duty cleaning at our place. It’s a little destroyed right now.

We’ve been putting it off all week because, well, it’s been hot. Like HOT hot. The kind of heat that makes you feel like a noodle. And we all know I have to save all my energy for my workouts. So cleaning…not so much.

But this weekend…

It’s supposed to rain.

Blessed rain.

Rain to help this.


And this.


And hopefully this*.


But not this.


Anyone know a good plumber?

And now that I think of it, a cheap one.

Maybe one who is also an electrician that can install ceiling fans in my upstairs bedrooms?

Please?

I am suffering here!



*I seriously doubt the effectiveness of even a good rain on this one. I think the poor thing is just too far gone.

No comments: