Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Polyvore much?

So, I have been working on helping my sister create a battle plan for her new house. I decided to try Polyvore since it comes highly recommended by several blogs that I read.

This shows you an idea of what she wants her great room to look like.



Now, I don't know if you have used Polyvore or not, but the only problem that I have found is that even though you can pull pictures off of a webpage, you may be missing sections of the picture. You will notice that all of my fabric choices are missing their white backgrounds, which wouldn't be a problem except for I have the rug as a background for my board.

So no theory is perfect, but I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. I have read about other places to do a room layout for free. And as I said before, I knew that reading these decorating blogs would do me in.

Oh well! Would love to hear any thoughts relative to the decor or the polyvore. Any info you have that I don't is valuable.

Actually, any info you have is valuable!

No comments: