Saturday, July 24, 2010

Projecting on you

Just wanted to give you a little glimpse into my big weekend project.

I saw the idea on a blog last week to create original art using numbers from special dates in your life. Which I LURVE!!!

I think anything original and full of meaning is amazing when used in your home. But this tops it for me.

My BFF has a wall of personal photo's used as art. And I covet it. But I don't have the patience or the time to precisely hang this many photos.


So this is my shot at personalization. And I think I am in love....



But I am infamous for loving something one week and hating it the next. At least it didn't cost me more than $30 to make it.

I heard through the grapevine that my sister-in-law is DIYing art this weekend. Looks like the bug is catching. I am trying to convince her to send me pics so I can pass the bug on to you.

In case you want to know what the numbers mean: 12-3-05 our anniversary, 12-28-09 The day we became parents, 4-2-03 the day Techy asked me to be his girlfriend. Pivotal, life changing moments that we have shared.

No comments: