Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Question

What kind of bear is best?

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

Oh. Man. Do I love The Office.

As in, all time fave TV show.

But all that aside, I am contemplating a life changing decision. Earth shattering, even.

And I am stuck at a cross roads.

Bangs or No Bangs?

The real issue is that I am not sure if I am comfortable enough with my face to be without bangs. But to be honest, I don't wear bangs 80% of the time. If I know I am going to exercise during my day, I don't even bother. Leaving me about 2 days a week that I actually make the effort to wear the bangs.

Ridiculous? Probably. So why not forget about them and just grow them out?

Because. I have had bangs for the last, oh, 15 years. And the last time I didn't have bangs I was in the ugly duckling stage. I think I may be scarred. In my mind, I believe that to grow out my bangs would make me look like I did when I was 12 years old with the giant, blue-rimmed glasses and chubby cheeks.

I have a minor obsession with my appearance, huh?

No comments: