Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The o'Connor-tons

A few weeks ago, we had the opportunity to introduce our little guy to Techy's Aunt Deanna and her crew.




And I can't begin to tell you how awesome it was for me. Aunt Deanna is legendary in Techy's family for having been one of the greatest aunt's of all time. And that's in spite of the fact that she lived 700 miles away in Georgia for their entire lives.

It was also special because Aunt Deanna was the closest sister to Techy's mom. And even though, in my heart, I believe that Techy's mom had her own little meet and greet with the little guy, this is the closest thing I get to seeing her with Little Man.

So before I start crying about the pain of the past...let me brighten it up with this little gem.



That's right, girls. He's all mine.... Be very, very jealous.

No comments: