Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Blog Updates - Twenty Thirteen Version

Don't act all surprised. 

It's been over a year since I have ACTIVELY blogged.

This blog is long overdue for some updates.

And it should probably be more than just the header font.

Although, really, isn't it pretty???

It's not as impressive as anything going on on Pioneer Woman, but I also don't have my own TV show or book deal, so we're working with what we have here.

You'll love me anyway, right?

Please?

I need love.

ALOT OF IT.

In the words of Vicki from Real Housewives of OC, "My love tank needs to be full!"

So.much.eye.rolling. 

I can feel it from here.

It's ok. 

I rolled my eyes a little too.

And lost a contact in the process, but back to the blog....

Having considered every angle of reviving this blog into something worthwhile, I have also had to think about what I have to talk about.

These days, it's diaper rash and preschool's and the best laundry techniques.  

How Donna Reed of me, huh?

You just googled Donna Reed, didn't you?

I'm so old school sometimes.

Confession: Turner Classic Movies got me through alot of boring summers in high school.  19 year old Leah's favorite actress of all time was Maureen O'Hara.  

Things you never knew you didn't want to know about me....

I seem to be rabbit trailing alot today...  

So...

The updates I plan to bring this year.

I was thinking...

I want to schedule topics again.

Does that work for you?

Or is that not enough "on-the-fly" for you.

Because sometimes "on-the-fly" Leah can be a little scary.

And talk about things like gun control.

I figure that in order to help prevent that from  happening, I would TRY to schedule more regular posts.

Mondays can be devoted to "on-the-fly" moments. For all those brave readers out there.
Be excited.

Tuesdays.  (Today doesn't count, mkay???)  I'm reading more frequently these days, and we all know how I love to spread the word on good fiction! Right????  So I thought I could use Tuesdays as book review days.  But if I don't have any good reads to recommend, you can count on a random-Leah-rant.  I know how much you love those....

Ahem.  

Or how much I love those...same difference....  

Wednesdays will be bringing back Helpful-How-To's for the compulsive know-it-all buried just beneath the surface of my skin.  She's extremely obnoxious and needs an outlet for her all-knowing wisdom.  You can thank me later.  Like when you're at a party and I'm not telling you how to do something even better than you did it.  I'm know.  It's obnoxious.  I'm sorry.  LOVE ME! (see above)

Thursdays won't change, either.  My Honest Opinions will be back, because if there is one thing this momma needs (other than love...and an outlet for knowing everything...I may be a little needy...that's totally cool, right?), it's the opportunity to be completely opinionated about something.  Hopefully, I can avoid politics and religion and any other taboo topics that could possibly send you running, but I'm not making any promises!!!

Friday will become Fitness Fridays.  This will include all my previous weight-loss posts and all the updates I hope to provide you on how I am accomplishing my New Year's Resolutions.  

Saturdays will probably remain silent, but I plan to revive the short-lived Sunday Sermon Series this year.  Because, wow.   If there is one thing about the 2012 that was awesome, it was how God came alive in my life more than ever.  And I want to share that with all of you!  

How's that for a 2013 Blogging Game Plan???

Are you as excited as I am???

(Say yes!  Say yes!)

And as always, if you have any suggestions for improving things over here, feel free to let me know!  





1 comment:

BumbersBumblings said...

love your new pic and love that you are back to blogging. you need a blog button!