Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome back, Aunt Flo.

After more than a year without a visit from Aunt Flo, she’s back.

I don’t really look forward to visits from Aunt Flo for several reasons:

She disrupts my whole world.

She makes me need medication just to get through the day when she’s around.

She makes me crazy.

She likes to drop by without warning when I am completely unprepared.

She coaxes me into eating that giant piece of chocolate that I know I shouldn’t be eating.

She makes me super emotional when she’s around.

She almost always overstays her welcome.

She gets on Techy’s nerves as much, if not more than she gets on mine.

All that to say, if you see me this week, just know that I am riding the hormone train. Therefore, anything I say or do may not be held against me.

No comments: