Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Going on the vein of things you should know about me (or in this case, Techy…).

Every summer, my work offers something called Flex Time. Every other week, you come in one hour early Monday through Thursday and then on Friday you get to leave at noon.

Well, this week is one of those weeks. Therefore, Techy has to take Little Man to day care in the mornings. For me, it’s a 5 minute process. Drop him off, check in with Baby Lady (who, by the way, is still amazing) talk about all things baby (I don't want to bore you too badly) then head out. For Techy, this is a half hour process. He loves it. There is another little boy in our day care who is about a year older than our little guy, and Techy relishes in the things that Little Man will be doing next year at this time. He plays, he talks, he cuts up with him, he talks to Baby Lady. It’s like his little pre-work play time.

After a good 20-30 minutes in there, he will come out and call me to tell me all about how much fun he had and how he can’t wait for Little Man to get bigger and what they are going to do, etc.

And all I can think is, that I am one lucky girl. To think that even 6 months ago, Techy didn’t know anything about a baby is amazing to me. It’s incredible how far we have all changed in 6 months. I look at how much Little Man has developed in that time, and then I think about how far we, as parents, have come. It’s incredible.

Not to say that we haven’t had our share of mistakes. Or blow outs. But we certainly are enjoying the ride. And since I know you are dying to see pics of our happy little fam, and since I am not sure if I showed you these….


Us


Just the 2 of us...


Just the 2 of them...


With Grammy


My sister in law has been in town with my niece, this week. It's been so much fun having them around.


My sister in law has taken a quite liking to the little guy. What you don't see in this picture is her 2 year old, getting incredibly jealous of all the attention someone else is getting. LOVE IT!


Obviously, we have many other pictures of Pop-pop, but this one is too good to pass up.

The last 2 are purely for the sake of adorableness...and to torture you. This is almost as bad as those people who talk incessantly about their kids, huh? Sorry, for that. I have become those people now.


Look at that look of determination!


And I love puppy pics...LOVE...

No comments: