Saturday, June 5, 2010

Recovery successful

Ok, right now, I should be getting ready for our hot (double) date tonight. But instead, I am blogging. Because I miss it, because I have so much to say, because I had a hideous week at work and by the time I got home, I was way too tired to blog.... Because, because, because.

I want to take this opportunity to talk about something that I am really falling in love with. Something that has changed my life. And no, this time it isn't Google reader...although.... Ehh, I won't get started on it.

It all started last summer when Techy won this at work:

He immediately loaded it with several thousand songs from his library of hits and we took it everywhere.

And then, it fell out of his pocket in Atlantic City. Never to be seen again. Sorrow of all sorrows.

But the obsession had begun.

You see, we are not Apple people, never have been. But you can't deny the sheer genius of the iPod revolution.

So, when my mom asked me what to get Techy for his 30th birthday, it didn't take me long to come up with this fancy number....



And it was a total lifesaver for my maternity leave. Kept me sane and all.... But then it disappeared.

Not to worry, though, because not to be outdone, Techy came up with this for mother's day/my birthday....



And we loved it. But because I had lost his iTouch, I had to share it with him.

Well, peeps, let me tell you, determination pays off.... We have recovered the iTouch! And I have my iPad all to myself again! Will wonders never cease?! I don't know who's happier...me or Techy!

No comments: