Friday, December 3, 2010

Weight Update # 9

It's been 2 weeks since my last weigh in.

And last week was a holiday week.

With lots of food.

And little exercise.

Time to check in and see what my trusty scale is saying about the holiday damage.


Well.

Would you look at that? 

It's a LOSS...

Not much of a loss.

Only .8 of a pound.

But still a loss after a holiday week.

I'll take it.

That puts me at just 11.2 lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight.

The goal for next week is to get under the 10 lb. mark. 

It's baby steps, people! 

BABY STEPS.

At this point, I am doing this one week at a time, one pound at a time.

And hopefully, by Valentines day, I will be there.

In the mean time, I am going to try an not focus on the fact that my sister is within 10 lbs of her pre-pregnancy weight at 10 weeks.

Because that kind of thinking could send me into a downward spiral.

And I am already planning on baking this weekend.

Just imagine the damage that kind of thinking could do....


Num, num, num, num....  Cooooooooooooooookies!

1 comment:

ceejus said...

But is she pre-FIRST pregnancy weight? I think you gain less weight per pregnancy after the first one. At least, that's what I'm hearing from people. And I get the sense that you're body weight is pretty stable. So before Little Man, a few workouts kept you at that weight. Now, a couple of workouts would keep you at your current weight. You have to work like crazy to get it OFF, but maintenance probably wont' be an issue. So that's kind of cool.