Friday, December 10, 2010

Weight Update # 10

It's official, people!!!

I am within 10 lbs. 

But since Blogger is still being a stupid-head and won't let me upload pics, you will have to go check it out on Facebook.

Yes, it's not much within 10 lbs.

But it's still within 10 lbs.

And I am proud of it.

I lost 1.4 since last week.

And I am ok with that. 

Because that means at this rate, I should be at my goal by mid-January.

Which would only be 2 weeks behind my goal.

And I would be ok with that.

No, I am no biggest loser contestant, shedding weight of some odd 5+ lbs. per week, but I also don't have as much to lose.

So, I will be content with this amount and work hard to get below 5 soon! 

Thanks for putting up with me during this time!

1 comment:

Kait said...

That is so awesome Leah!! I'm so jealous of your losing streak! :) I know I say it all the time, but your dedication is awesome!