Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Settling Down

Remember that week when I wrote not 1 but 2 frantic blog posts about how my life is spiraling out of control?

And then...

Then I opened up my Google Reader to see this.

Right after I got a text message from my friend Carrie that said something to the effect of, "I am going to have to teach you how to say 'No' to people."

Last night was a successful night in terms of marking things off of my to-do list.

Sewing was completed.

Daily workout completed.

2 gifts were decorated.

And I was asleep by 10 p.m.

I forgot to tell you that catching up on rest was on the to-do list. 

My goals for tonight consist of working out.

Decorating more gifts.

And packing at least one bag.

Wish me luck! 

Only 3 days until the big travel day and 4 days until the big day.

At least all my shopping is done! 

Merry Christmas, ya'll!!!

No comments: