Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Breathe

Now that the busiest weekend of my life is over and I still have 4 days until I leave for Virginia, I almost don’t know what to do with all my free time.

*INSERT GIANT SCARY LAUGH HERE*

I finished a lot of my goals for the weekend, but I still have a giant to-do list to complete before leaving for Virginia.

Including, but not limited to

daily workouts


sewing

decorating more gifts


packing

Both this

And this

mailing out Christmas Cards

Making a bride's day complete by doing a bad version of the electric slide at her wedding

(yes, that is my dancing face...scary, but true...)

and the list goes on and on….

I think I may be losing my mind.

Here is where I note the fact that since I am pretty darn close to my pre-pregnancy weight, Techy is starting to nag me about baby #2.

That being said, I may forego all workouts and dieting for the next 2 weeks in order to buy some time.

(Obviously, just kidding. My OCD would never let that happen.)

And here is where I make the scary admission that my OCD has me panicking about workouts while I am away.

Especially since I worked so hard last week and only lost 1 lb.

I am sure it will pick up after the holidays, but for now, I am a little crazed...just a little.

Hope your ride is a little smoother than mine!


*May it forever be noted that you will never, and I repeat, NEVER catch me running on a treadmill in anything as unsupportive as a bikini top.  Nevermind the Canary colored pants.

2 comments:

Kait said...

LOL!! I love the pictures in this post, quite descriptive!

Andddd yeah, I wear like 5 layers to run....need all the support I can get! Baha!

Lauren said...

Yes! I agree with the hubby! Another baby please!