Thursday, December 2, 2010

My little hero

Last night, Little Man and I drove down to Bel Air, MD to have a hot date.

That's right. 

A date.

Without Techy.

We met someone even better (wow, am I going to be in trouble for this!  Just kidding, honey, just kidding!)

We met my little sister.

Have you met my little sister?

She pretty much rocks.


Here she is at dinner with Little Man.

Did I mention that the chick has 3 babies 3 and under?

Yeah, she's a superhero.

Wait!  Did I mention she works full time and has 3 babies 3 and under?

I know.  Amazing.

Even better?  Her husband is a police officer.

Meaning there are alot of nights where she works all day, comes home and has 3 babies 3 and under BY HER SELF.

I know, I know.

It's too much.

She's crazy capable. 

Did I mention that she had her 3rd baby just 10 weeks ago?

And the punk that she is, she's already wearing a size 10?

Um, it's been almost a year for me, and I am JUST NOW in a size 10.

So yeah.

If it weren't for the fact that I am monotheistic, I would pretty much worship her.

No comments: