Monday, December 13, 2010

Do you know what you get...

Combine 1 overworked, overstressed, overweight mommy,

With 1 awesome weekend away,

At one amazing hotel in the Innter Harbor


With access to one amazing gym,




With no tennis shoes in mommy's suitcase.

Know what you get???
One cranky mommy whose only source of exercise is carrying her soon-to-be-toddler around the National Aquarium.

I was thisclose to trying out a run in my bedroom slippers.

Believe me when I say we will be going back, if for no other reason than the gym access.

Closest I will ever get to a real gym membership....

With 3 pools like the one you see above, it shouldn't be too difficult to convince Techy....

Or the little guy....


They were both as enchanted with the pools as I was the treadmills.

Hello, mid-winter vacation!!!!

No comments: